Tuesday 30 March 2010

Hey ho, let's go...

...somewhere else. Other than South America. With the Rough Guide.

I didn't win, but that's okay.

Now I don't have to travel for 6 weeks as soon as I return from The Other Side of the World, I get to...

- do Fringe (wahey!) and witness Nicola be an awesome venue manager,
- help redecorate the lovely flat that Helen and Mr and Mrs Helen picked out,
- spend time in my favourite city in all the world, London, (I love you too Ediburgh)
- spend time with all my London chums who I haven't seen for a year,
- spend time with all my Edinburgh chums who I haven't seen for a year,
- spend time with Ma Brewer, Pa Brewer and G'Pa,
- go other places, like maybe Vietnam or Canada, to see all my international chums,
- other stuff - please feel free to add your own suggestions.

Anyway, the lady was really nice about it, it seemed like I didn't do badly, just other people did the same thing better. Clearly. But she was glad I'd come across and so was I, so maybe one day in the future I can wrangle some sort of work with them. I'd like that.

So, see you in July! (Or sooner, if, you know, you're in NZ...)
A x

No comments:

Post a Comment