Monday 27 July 2009

Chocs away!

When I lived in Edinburgh I had to make the effort to heave open my bedroom door in order to go out through the flat, down two flights of stairs, along the street and across a road if I wanted to get to chocolate.

Now I live in Auckland I only have to step out my bedroom door, which is opposite the flat's front door, in to the lift outside, in order to go down one level, out the building and across the road to get to chocolate.

So expect me to be a few stones heavier upon my return - I can't be bothered to cycle (too many hills and motorway-esque roads) and I feel it's my duty to naturalise fully in to society by sampling every Pinky, Pebble and Pineapple Lump the country has to offer.

And I still haven't had a Perky Nana yet...

3 comments:

  1. Perky Nana sounds like a grandma on heat. I'm not sure whether or not to really hope its a type of chocolate.

    Whatever Pinky, Pebble and Pineapple Lump are, though, I really want some. o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great believer in chocolate as soothing to the nerves. Perky Nana though......as mentioned in the other comment, is surely an evening activity only to be pursued in private.Pinky, Pebble and Pineapple lump are defintely a group enjoyment in which everyone can partake - in fact I would say - the more the merrier. Choc on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate...Mmmm. That basically covers anything I had wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete